Recruitment of Dean, Secondary Dean of Industry, Leader of Management and Auxiliary Department of Guangdong University of Commerce and Technology
Guangdong Vocational and Technical University of Technology is located in Zhaoqing City, Guangdong, Hong Kong, Macau and Greater Bay Area, and is one of the first 15 vocational education pilot schools at undergraduate level in China. The school currently has two campuses, Xinghu and Dawang. The Xinghu Campus is located in the famous Qixingyan Scenic Area, and the Dawang Campus is located in the Zhaoqing National Hi-tech Industrial Development Zone. The school covers an area of 1,283 acres, with a total construction area of nearly 500,000 square meters. The campus has a unique architectural style and magnificent momentum, and is known as one of the most beautiful private universities in the country.
In the past 23 years, the school has become a college of engineering, management, two-wheel drive, engineering, management, economics, literature, and arts. There are 13 secondary colleges and 1 general education center. There are five experimental training centers including intelligent manufacturing, electronic information, construction, finance, commerce and trade, art and creativity. There are 157 experimental training rooms of various types, and the total value of teaching and scientific research equipment is 115 million yuan. The total number of books is 1.16 million, and more than 1,100 Chinese and foreign periodicals. There are 1 provincial key major, 6 provincial financial aid majors, 2 provincial off-campus practice teaching bases, 1 provincial public training center, 1 provincial engineering research center, and provincial decision-making consulting base 1 Each.
In order to further deepen the reform of the cadre personnel system and strengthen the construction of the teaching staff, in accordance with the needs of the development of the school's career, we are now openly recruiting deans of the secondary colleges, deputies of industry, leaders of some management and auxiliary departments and teachers at home and abroad.
I. Recruitment positions
(1) Secondary College
1. Dean and School of Industry
2. Dean of the School of Intelligent Manufacturing and Automotive Engineering and Associate Dean of Industry
3. Dean of the School of Computer Science and Associate Dean of Industry
4. Dean of the School of Artificial Intelligence and Big Data and Associate Dean of Industry
5. Dean of Business School and Associate Dean of Industry
6. Dean of School of Economics, Political Science and Law, and Deputy Dean of Industry
7. Dean of the School of the Arts and Associate Dean of the Industry
8. Dean of the School of Culture and Communication and Associate Dean of Industry
9. Dean and part-time vice president of the School of Foreign Languages
10. Dean and part-time vice president of the School of Physical Education
11. Dean of School of Health and Domestic Management, Associate Dean of Industry
12. Dean of the School of Marxism
13. Dean, School of Innovation and Entrepreneurship
14.Director of General Education Center
(2) Management and teaching assistant departments
1. Personnel Director
2. Director of Academic Affairs
3. Chief of Science and Technology Division
4. Chief of International Exchange and Cooperation Division
(Three) full-time teachers
Full-time teachers and counselors in teaching, scientific research, and experimental training.
1. Public basic course teacher
Mathematics, physics, English, sports, philosophy, Chinese, ideological and political education, psychology, etc.
2. Professional teacher
Architecture, building engineering, engineering cost, municipal engineering construction management, mechanical design and manufacturing and automation, mechatronic engineering, motors and appliances, power electronics and electrical transmission, electrical theory and new technologies, power systems and automation, robotics engineering, Mobile communication technology, applied electronics technology, new energy vehicles, automotive service engineering, computer application technology, software technology, Internet of Things technology, e-commerce, network engineering, library and information science, social work, domestic service, artificial intelligence, big data, logistics Management, art design, rehabilitation medicine, business English, business Japanese, Spanish, financial management, accounting, law, finance, international trade, music, dance, digital media, online media, applied statistics, advertising design, sound technology, Broadcasting and other related majors.
(I) Requirements for full-time employment of secondary colleges and management departments
1. Loyal to the party's educational cause, with good personal qualities, strong professionalism and sense of responsibility.
2. Familiar with higher education and university management, have in-depth research on professional construction, technical and technical personnel training, have a high academic reputation in this discipline, and have outstanding work performance.
3. Have a senior professional and technical position consistent with or related to the job application and a full-time bachelor degree or above, good health, and not more than 65 years old. Among them, the director of the International Exchange and Cooperation Division must have a title of deputy senior or higher, be fluent in a foreign language, and be under the age of 55.
4. Have undergraduate teaching work experience, democratic style, strong sense of service and dedication.
5. Have more than 5 years of experience in teaching and scientific research management, and have held a post or a corresponding post in an undergraduate college for more than 3 years in a proposed position, and have strong organizational and coordination capabilities, communication and communication capabilities, administrative management capabilities, and research capabilities. With strong writing skills and a pioneering spirit.
6. Under the same conditions, young people are preferred.
(2) Application requirements for the industry or part-time vice president
1. Intermediate and above professional and technical positions and full-time bachelor's degree or above, consistent with the job application position, in good health and under 55 years of age.
2. Have more than 5 years of production line work experience, understand the industry development trend and talent requirements, and be familiar with the cutting-edge new technologies, new processes and new standards of the industry.
4. Have strong organizational coordination ability, communication ability, administrative management ability, can actively support and cooperate with the other leaders of the college to engage in the work, at least 2 days a week to the school to participate in the school's management and research on major issues, deal with.
5. Have work ideas and specific measures for school-enterprise cooperation and integration of production and education, actively promote the full cooperation between the unit and the school, organize and coordinate the professional and technical personnel of the unit to guide the practice of students, and can achieve relatively significant results.
(3) Application requirements for full-time teachers and talents at all levels
1. Support the leadership of the Communist Party of China, love the motherland, be loyal to the cause of education, identify with vocational education, be rigorous in academics, be ethical, teach and educate others, be a model for others, be diligent in practice, and have good professional ethics, teamwork, and teamwork.
2. Full-time PhD graduate students and master graduate students should (under) generally be under 45 years of age; persons with intermediate titles (including) from the front line of enterprises and industries, men under 55 years old, and women under 50 years old.
3. Persons with a deputy senior title or above, under the age of 63, professional leaders and deficient majors can be relaxed to 65.
4. Special talents (refer to those who have special skills in the teaching, scientific research, and production lines, who can make special contributions and have special needs for running a school) can be introduced not based on their academic qualifications, job titles, but by their influence and skill level, and the age can be relaxed to 65 One year old.
5. Counselors should be members of the Communist Party of China, and their academic qualifications are generally full-time master's degree students. Particularly excellent ones can be relaxed to full-time undergraduates.
Treatment and subsidies
(1) Housing standards
The school provides housing for newly recruited talents living outside Zhaoqing City and Dawang High-tech Industrial Development Zone. The specific criteria are as follows:
1. Provide a two-bedroom and one-living housing for personnel with a high professional title.
2. Provide a two-room, one-living or one-room, one-living housing for deputy high-ranking personnel, professional leaders, and doctoral graduates.
3. Provide one-bedroom and one-room housing or suites for graduates with intermediate titles and postgraduates.
(II) Settlement Fee Standard
The school provides resettlement fees for newly recruited talents from other places (except Zhaoqing City and Dawang High-tech Industrial Development Zone). The specific criteria are as follows:
1. One-time subsidy of 10,000 yuan will be given to those with high professional titles and doctoral graduates.
2. One-time subsidy of 8,000 yuan will be given to deputy high-ranking personnel.
3. Intermediate titles, graduates of graduate students will be given a one-time subsidy of 5,000 yuan.
(3) Wages and benefits
Teachers' salaries are determined according to individual qualifications, professional titles and other conditions, and performance subsidies are paid based on performance results. The salaries and benefits of newly introduced personnel are as follows:
1. The annual income of the second-level college and management department is 150,000-250,000 yuan.
2. The annual income of staff with high professional titles is 130,000-180,000 yuan.
The annual income of doctoral students under 3.45 years old is 150-200 thousand yuan.
4. The annual income of the deputy senior title is 100,000-140,000 yuan.
5. Postgraduate annual income is 70,000-100,000 yuan.
6. Annual income of intermediate title is 60,000-100,000 yuan.
7. Salaries, housing conditions, settlement fees, performance subsidies, etc. of special talents can be negotiated.
8. Compliant with Zhaoqing City's talent introduction policy can enjoy talent subsidies issued by the government at the same time.
9. During the work period, pay holiday condolences, year-end awards, etc. according to the regulations of the school, and pay "five insurances and one fund".
Anyone who meets the recruitment requirements of our school and is willing to apply can apply by email and letter before December 13, 2019, or directly apply to the Personnel Office of Guangdong Vocational Technology University. When registering, you need to submit relevant certification materials (including paper materials and corresponding electronic documents). Please send the electronic version of the application materials in the form of a compressed package to the mailbox of the Personnel Office: email@example.com, and the compressed package is named: "Applicant department + job position + name + mobile phone number". Requirements for application materials:
1. Personal education, work experience, title and other supporting materials. Including materials such as academic qualifications (including undergraduate level), degrees and professional and technical qualifications, scientific research projects hosted in the past 5 years, published academic papers, patents for inventions, published monographs, and copies of various scientific research awards. Fresh graduates are also required to submit their studies, social practices, and awards during school.
2. Guangdong Guangdong University of Commerce and Technology University position application registration form, downloaded from the school's website talent recruitment column.
3. School correspondence address: Guangdong Qixingyan Scenic Spot, Guangdong Province, Guangdong Vocational and Technical University of Technology (526040)
4. School website: http://miaomi34.com/
5. Contact person and contact information:
Teacher Yang: 0758-6179232 13560929515
Teacher Bin: 0758-6179008 18666779180